Thursday, September 20, 2012


YOU GUYS! haha Last week I got 2 e-mails, this week I got all the ones that were sent+like a ton more. I received 14 e-mails this week hahah. Thanks so much! haha I feel like enought text this morning to fill the book of Alma haha. I really appreciate that! You guys are the best.
 
Before I forget!!
#1 I'm completely out of face lotion and I looked at walmart and there's basically none. I would love some non spf sunscreen lotion. NO SPF please! Thanks!
#2 Thanks mom! The funds like wwaaayyyy cover my ticket. Like 3 times covers my ticket so thats great! Thanks I really truly appreciate that!'
#3 I'm so sorry I haven't sent off my pictures yet! Here's why. I'm using the printer I got last year to print off pics for friends taht I'm writing and I've been printing off a bunch of pics! So I'll send the card home, and even though I suck at sending pics fast, if you could just when you get the time get that back asap. That'd be great! Thanks for that!
#4 You guys are the greatest family ever :)
 
THIS WEEK WAS SO AWESOME!! Minus one little thing
 
I'll get the one little sad thing out of the way first.
 

 
Ok so check it you guys!!
 
We had like the perfect missionary experience on tuesday/friday!!
We were going to see a part member family in probably the nicest complex in Anaheim (which really isn't anything fancy at all, but the security people hate us being in there) and the family wasn't home, but as we were walking out, our paths crossed perfectly with this young lady probably in her 30s. She was walking her dog and normally we don't contact people in this complex cuz of how crazy security is, but we both felt strangely prompted to. We ended up talking to her for about 10 minutes, after we started talking to her about our message, she just started bawling. Her name is Martha. She hasn't been very religious in her life, but she's been going through a pretty rough time and particularly that day she was having a really bad day, and prayed for the first time in years that God would send her someone to help her. Well that night we happened to run into her. She said that she knew for a fact that we were an answer to her prayers and that she needed what we had to say. We went back and taught her on friday with our ward mission leader and she just soaked it up! Asked awesome questions, said all the right things, cried again! haha She is soo grateful for what we're sharing to her and she said that she felt peace and comfort of the things we told her. She's super solid and has a a baptismal date for the end of september. Sep 29th!
 
We also have a baptism next Sunday! Edward! The 12 year old? we're stoked for him! He's getting dunked! All we need to do is teach him tithing!
 
There is also another guy who's getting closer to baptism who's name is John Bennem! He's been taught for about 9 months. He's a good ol fashioned black man from Louisianna! Probably the nicest guy you will ever meet. He is actually working towards baptism now! He used to be kind of resistant to baptism and just said he loved the church and wants to learn about it, but now he wants to be baptized! So things are definitely happening!
 
I'm going to go ahead and thank you in advance for the package this week! Haha I cannot believe I'm going to be 21 that's so weird. I don't feel 21. honestly
 I'm just stoked to go out and continue to work hard and do some missionary work that day! I ofcourse would love more than anything to be with you guys all day that day, but other than that I can't think of anything else I'd rather do than go out and work that day as a representative of Jesus Christ! My calling means so much to me. I can't even explain how much I love being a missionary. It really is the best.
 
Ok you guys! Elder Sumsion and I are loving being companions! This transfer has gone by wayyy too fast! I can't even believe it! I have a feeling the next 2 will fly by even faster!
Dad keep hanging in there! It's so good to hear your doing so well! hhah I'm gald you like President Tucker's message. He's and amazing guys! I really lover being around him out here. He's awesome! Very powerful man.
 
I love you guys so much! I mmmmmmmmiiiiisssssssssssss yyyyyoooouuuuuuuu!!
GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST!!!!
Love
Elder Keyes

No comments:

Post a Comment